Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pretty Pink

Pink seems to be the color of the week... or month.... or season.... whatever :D
Here is a pair of pink earrings made for a gift traveling all the way to Indiana!
I used silver and pink quartz. I do like pink and I have heaps of pink clothes, but hardly any pink jewelry. So I guess I better make some for myself also. I love the frosty pale look of the pink quartz beads.



Roosa paistab olevat selle nädala värv... kuu värv... hooaja värv... või misiganes :D
Siin siis paar roosasid kõrvakaid, mis valmisid kingituseks, mis reisib kaugele Indianasse!
Kasutasin hõbedat ning roosat kvartsi. Mulle endale meeldib roosa väga ning mul on hunnikutes roosasid riideid, kuid väga vähe selles toonis ehteid. Nii et peaks ka endale vahest midagi tegema.
Mulle meeldib selle roosa kvartsi kahvatu härmas toon.

1 comment:

Christina J. said...

I really like those! So pretty. I haven't tried that type of weaving with wire yet, but it's on my list of things to do.