Saturday, October 4, 2008

Aaaahhhh!!! I'm so sorry! It's been such a long time since I posted anything here and I'm sure you'd like to hear about what I've been up to with school and stuff...
Well... I've been busy busy busy...and lazy lazy lazy...and busy being lazy :P
I'll show you a quick picture of one of my first attempts at school, but will add more later. Who is interested to see some more pictures of some of the other things that i've been busy with can check here but unfortunately there aren't any comments to them.

3 comments:

Christina J. said...

Very impressive! I like the hammered texture. I hope you are enjoying school!

catkin said...

Seda kassid ostaksid;) Kas see on hõbedast ja kuidas saada sellise ehte omanikuks?

Janalill said...

See pildil ei ole hõbedast, küll a9a see http://nagi.ee/photos/janalill/8080105/in-set/128045/
omaniku leiab too rõõmu9a tuleb vaid mulle kirjutada janalill(at)hot.ee