Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jewelry Competition

I recently participated in a jewelry competition on Isetegija.net. I entered at the last minute, sending my picture in 30minutes before the deadline. There's nothing like pushing it to the last minute and rushing to get it in!! Right! :D
It was actually not my intention to enter at all, since I've been focused on something else rather major in my life recently, but those two things found a way to come together for the birth of this sunny piece of ocean floor. It did bring me success in both arenas; bringing me the first place in the competition. The competition was very interesting and offered something for every taste. Among my personal favorites was also the second place winner MdmB's necklace Atlantis, in which I love both the colors and style.







Ma osalesin hiljuti Isetegija.net ehtevõistlusel. Jõudsin viimasel hetkel veel osa võtta, saates oma pildi võistlusele 30 minutit enne tähtaega.
Mul ei olnud tegelikult plaanis osa võtta, kuna mul on viimasel ajal olnud tähelepanu millegi teise juures, kuid kuidagi leidsid need kaks asja ühise hetke. See ehe tõi mulle edu mitmelgi pool, sealhulgas esimese koha ka ehtevõistlusel. Konkurss oli väga huvitav ning pakkus vaatamist ning hindamist igale maitsele. Minu isiklike lemmikute seas oli teise koha võitja MdmB's kaelaehe Atlantis

2 comments:

Malle said...

Palju õnne! Väga kaunis ja peen töö!

Anonymous said...

palju õnne konkursi võidu puhul :)